Sunday, January 22, 2012

Change in Plans

This IS my project, so I thought long and hard about it...

And I change my mind on something...

The goal where I will travel to another country- I have already done it.  After high school, I went to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.  It was an incredible experience.  I know I eventually want to travel to another country again, but for the purposes of this project I want to change my goal to something else.  It is travel-related, but I think it will be better for my soul.

I am going to take a road-trip. :-)

Not sure where I am going yet, but the idea of being on the road is intoxicating.  The freedom of traveling light and stopping when I please.  Carrying a camera and snapping pictures of the people and places along my journey.  That seems thrilling to me.

A good adventure is what my spirit needs right now.  And Dad says Alabama is like another country anyway. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment