Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time Out... Under the Weather!!

I didn't disappear... I just ended up feeling yucky. And with that comes a reshuffling of priorities...

I always joked that when a man gets a hangnail, the world shuts down.  When a woman has a c-section, she's asked to get out of bed within hours. And within days, she's back to taking care of a household, a baby, other kids, and probably the man and his recovering hangnail. :-)

I have remained on track for my eating for the most part, even when I wasn't feeling too great.  Went out to lunch today, which was my first real deviation from the training plan.  I spent more time enjoying the conversation, and less time focusing on the food.  Took a good walking tour afterward, which kept us active.

I did put aside my project books for a brief moment to pick up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Supposed to go see the movie tomorrow, and I am not a fan of reading a book after the movie.  I head back to the gym tomorrow, and will resume other aspects of the project on Monday.

For the remainder of the evening, I will be watching the rest of Season 1 of Lie to Me.  Life is all about balance. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment